|The Aputure Amaran AL-H160 with CR195+|
CRI or color rendering index is a quantitative measure of the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with an ideal or natural light source. As the CRI is rated on a scale of 0 to 100 (the higher CRI the better), a CRI of 95 is considered to be excellent and are used for tasks and projects that require a high degree of colour discrimination. Therefore, the newly enhanced Aputure LED Video Light with the new CRI 95+ technology is definitely an interesting enhancement for those who require better colour accuracy and colour reproduction.
The newly enhanced Aputure LED Video Light provides for a more colour balanced lighting. The more improved colour rendering results in better photo and video lighting. The better LED lighting successfully provides for a more natural lighting too. It certainly retains all the advantages of the original model besides giving it an additional edge in colour reproduction.
|In the box of Aputure Amaran AL-H160 with CR195+|
What we like about this product:
- Better colour rendering that comes close to daylight (we’re talking about CRI 95+!)
- More colour balanced lighting and natural lighting
- Maintains good colour temperature
- Provides an additional advantage for colour critical application
- Retains all advantages of original model while giving it an edge in colour reproduction
What we dislike about this product:
- Higher battery consumption
- Would be better if it can be plugged into power outlet for continuous lighting like the AL-528W
If you want better controls and colour accuracy, it’s a good idea to grab this enhanced version of the Aputure LED Video Light!